Thu, Jun 8, 2023, 6:30 PM EDT – Thu, Jun 29, 2023, 8:00 PM EDT
Slip Stitch Avenue, 117 Farnsworth Ave., Bordentown, New Jersey, United States
Weekly Class (4 Sessions)
*NOTE: 4th session will take place two weeks after 3rd session.*
In this basic sock class, we will discuss standard sock construction. Using double-pointed needles (or other preferred method for knitting in the round), you will learn the steps and skills necessary to make your own!
- Casting on
- Knit stitch
- Purl stitch
- Binding off
- Experience with knitting in the round
- Experience knitting using fingering weight yarn
- One set of double point needles (Size US 3 or smaller)
- One ball/skein/hank of fingering weight yarn (smooth/not textured, light color, solid color preferred)
- Measuring tape
- One set of circular or straight needles in the same size as the double point set
Materials are available for purchase at the shop. A 10% discount will be applied to a single unit of yarn purchased for class.
I learned so much and had a ton of fun in the process! I can’t wait to take more classes with Vera!
Slip Stitch Avenue is a warm, welcoming shop. Vera is incredibly knowledgeable and patient when teaching her knitting classes. She really makes it fun. Just a great place to shop and visit!